A new collection that fully responds to a major trend of today: the mindfulness posters! In the mindfulness collection you can find everything that has to do with self-development and mindful living. Let us tell you a little more about what mindfulness is and how to train it.
What is meant by mindfulness?
You've probably heard of it: mindful to be. But what exactly is this? When someone is mindful, it means that this person lives with full attention in the here and now without being distracted and without judgment of yourself about what you think and feel. Sounds good right?!
The benefits of mindfulness
There are many positive effects that the practice of mindfulness entails. We have listed a few of them:
- It improves your relationships.
- It lets you enjoy life to the fullest.
- It lowers stress and anxiety.
- It increases your productivity and energy level.
- It has a positive effect on depression, sleeping problems, chronic pain and heart complaints.
How do you train mindfulness?
There are several ways to mindful In the list below you can find some exercises. This way you can get started on becoming mindful!
1. Breathing Exercises
Most important nose in, mouth out! But there are countless breathing exercises you can do. Here are a few examples:
- Take 5 deep breaths in the morning.
- The 4-4-4-4 Breath: Hold your breath for 4 seconds, inhale through your nose for 4 seconds, hold your breath for 4 seconds, then exhale through your nose for 4 seconds. Repeat for 5 minutes.
- Inhale for 4 seconds and exhale for 6 seconds. Repeat for 5 minutes.
2. Listen carefully
When you are in a conversation with someone, try to listen and talk attentively. You can notice when your head is not quite in the conversation anymore. Then try to bring your focus back to listening. In addition, it is important that you do not judge the conversation.
3. Let your thoughts come and go
Remember that your thoughts come and go, actually going in one ear and out the other! Don't judge your thoughts. You are not what you think.
4. Be aware of daily activities
When you are doing a daily activity, be aware of what you see, hear, smell, feel and taste. Give all your attention to this activity until it is completed without your mind wandering elsewhere. When this is successful, you can give yourself a compliment!
Our mindfulness posters collection
In this blog we have already shown a small part of this collection, because you can see crystals, affirmations, candles, meditating women and much more in the collection. look at all the mindfulness posters here. and pick your favorite!
Are you ready for a mindful life?
In addition to doing these exercises, it is good to be reminded daily of a mindfulness lifestyle. Do this by hanging a fun and inspiring poster from our mindfulness posters collection! This way you and your interior will immediately brighten up!