Utrecht: the Dom city full of the best local shops, restaurants, walking routes and many cultural and historic buildings. With our collection of posters Utrecht you bring culture and history into your home and show how proud you are of the city!
FC Utrecht has been the football club of Utrecht since 1970. The professional football organization originated from the Utrecht clubs DOS, Elinkwijk, Velox and has already experienced many memorable moments. It is therefore special to, for example, this poster of the Velox football team from 1962 or this poster of Stadion Galgenwaard from 1973! This way you show that you are proud of the history of your favorite football club.
City map of Utrecht
With over 350.000 inhabitants, Utrecht is one of the largest cities in the Netherlands. The beautiful city consists of narrow and cozy streets with many city canals. hang this city map of the center to show in a sleek style how proud you are of Utrecht! If you want a little more color in your interior, this colored city map perfect for you.
Poster Utrecht: culture
Utrecht is a city with history and a lot of culture. With our collection posters Utrecht you hang your favorite cultural building on your wall.
- Do you say Utrecht, do you say the Utrecht Cathedral! The church is 95 meters high, making it the tallest building in Utrecht and very typical of the city. Until 1550 the Dom of Utrecht was a cathedral, after that the church became Protestant with a Gothic style.
- The Beatrix Theater is a theater and conference hall in Utrecht. During the day it is used for meetings and congresses. In the evening there are musicals, concerts and theater performances. The building was designed by Rein Fledderus and has approximately 1.500 seats.
- After the Muziekcentrum Vredenburg was demolished, this place was TivoliVredenburg built. It is a music building with five concert halls, a café and restaurant. In total, the building has a hall capacity of 5.500 people.
Choose a cultural building in Utrecht and hang it on your wall with pride! All wall decorations can be ordered in the colors blue, grey, green and orange.
Utrecht has a lot of architecture that is typical of the city. In our collection posters Utrecht are these beautiful buildings:
- High Catharijne is a large and modern shopping center of no less than 42.000 m2. There are 120 shops and 26 restaurants. Everything you need can be found in this shopping center! In addition, it has a recognizable architecture, which is nice to hang in any room!
- You need anything but binoculars for this building. Nevertheless, the Rabobank Administration Center is also known as the the binoculars named. The building is 105 meters high and has been Rabobank's head office since 2011.
- Next to the Binoculars it is Utrecht city office also a characteristic business building of the city. The building was designed by Dirk Jan Postel and Christian Müller and opened in 2014. All services of the municipality of Utrecht now work from the City Office.
Which building do you like best? Your favorite characteristic architecture and quickly hang it on the wall!
Back to the old Utrecht
In addition to all the cultural and architectural buildings that are now located in Utrecht, the city also has a history with buildings that were important to the city both then and now.
So was the office flat Westraven in 1977 already a typical building where people came daily to work.
Until 2020 was the Royal Dutch Mint located in Utrecht. The La Monnaie workshop was located behind the neoclassical facade. Here was the melting house for the metals, the crushing room and the mint hall where both euro coins and commemorative coins were minted.
One of the most famous houses in Utrecht is of course the Rietveld Schröder House. The style of the house is very recognizable by the horizontal and vertical surfaces with clean lines. The house was designed by Gerrit Rietveld for Truus Schröder-Schräder. Truus lived there from 1925 to 1985. It has been on the UNESCO World Heritage List since 2000.
Posters Utrecht proudly on your wall!
Utrecht; a city with a successful football club and cultural buildings such as the Dom, the Beatrix Theater and TivoliVredenburg. A city with characteristic buildings such as Hoog Catharijne and the Municipal Office and important buildings from the past such as the Rietveld Schröder House. Choose your favorite posters from Utrecht and hang it on your wall! Our entire posters Utrecht collection you find here..